Akzo Epoxy Primer 37035A is a 2 or 3-component amine cured epoxy primer with improved adhesion properties for interior and exterior use.
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
Commodity Code: 32089099
Features of 37035A:
- Adheres to decreased, sealed and non-sealed anodised and alodined substrates.
- Resistance to aircraft hydraulic fluids and chemicals.
- Corrosion inhibiting.
- Compatible with polyurethane, epoxy and acrylic topcoats.
For use with:
- Hardener 92140 (for 3 component version)Hardener 92162 (for two component, plural mixing systems)Thinner C 25/90 S (normal conditions, flash point <21°C)
- Thinner 98064 (warm conditions, flash point >21ºC)
- Thinner 96184 (warm conditions, flash point <21°C)
- Airbus AIMS 04.04.001 / 003 / 004
- British Aerospace BAER 7004AVRO AVP 3-003Fairchild
- Dornier DOL 255EFA SP-J-513-A-0016 type 1, Class A
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.