Waxy film for long term outdoor corrosion protection
£505.55 excl VAT
£606.66 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£505.55 + VAT
£480.27 + VAT
£467.63 + VAT
£455.00 + VAT
- Temperature range -20Â°C to +110Â°C.
- Heavy duty, waxy film for long term corrosion protection.
- Excellent corrosion protection outdoors for up to 2 years.
- ROCOL Z30 has good de-watering properties.
- Good penetration.
- Can provide a light lubricating film in some applications.
- Ideal for outdoor corrosion protection of exposed metal parts.
- Does not contain silicones or chlorinated solvents.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.