Ardrox AV40 is a heat resistant, colourless corrosion inhibiting compound, leaving a dry, firm film
£87.59 excl VAT
£105.11 inc VAT
4 In stock
UN Number: UN1139 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£87.59 + VAT
£83.21 + VAT
£81.02 + VAT
£78.83 + VAT
Features of Ardrox AV40
- For protection of all metals and alloys, commonly used in the aerospace industry
- Ardrox AV 40 is designed for use in areas exposed to elevated temperatures
- Typical areas of application are engine parts, pylons, cowlings etc, exposed to temperatures up to 150oC, with short-term exposure, up to +210°C
- The colourless film can also be applied to the exterior of the aircraft, where the skin is exposed to hot exhaust gases, e.g. the area around APU - outlet
- Ardrox AV 40 withstands cleaning with alkaline cleaners and high pressure hot water
- Removal is by use of hydrocarbon solvent
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.