ARDROX AV30 is a penetrating, water displacing, corrosion inhibiting compound (CIC).
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
Commodity Code: 34031910
Country of Origin: France
Features of AV30:
- AV 30 can be used in all areas of the airframe on painted and unpainted surfaces.
- AV 30 is a versatile CIC product. It combines good penetration properties with excellent corrosion inhibiting characteristics at low applied film weight.
- Movable parts should be masked before treatment unless spray application can be controlled to prevent direct contact. If AV 30 spray control or masking of movable components is not possible, then an alternative, soft waxy film CIC, such as AV 25 should be used.
- AV 30 can be applied by dipping, brushing or spraying. For maximum penetration capability and the most effective corrosion inhibiting performance, spray application is recommended.
- AV 30 can be sprayed using either the specifically designed ACS - System (airmix application equipment), or the AAS - System (airless application equipment).
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.