£6.97 excl VAT
£8.36 inc VAT
27 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
Features of PX24:
- Ambersil PX24 stops the spread of existing corrosion, gives lasting protection against further attack and removes and repels ambient moisture
- Ambersil Px24 is specifically used for preservation and corrosive inhibition after operation of certain gas turbine engines and as a de-watering and protective fluid
- Ambersil PX24 is ideal for use on all mechanical and electrical equipment being suitable for use on low voltage equipment up to 250V
- As a penetrant, it will quickly free seized nuts, bolts and bearings
Specifications & Approvals
- Meets Def. Stan. 68-10/Issue 5
- Nato Code C-634
- NATO stock number 6850-99-224-4966
- Augusta Westland Helicopters WHPS 158 Group 5
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.