BONDERITE L-GP 12 ACHESON is a protective coating for the elimination of oxidation and decarburization during treatment in conventional heat treatment furnaces.
£207.48 excl VAT
£248.98 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1139 CL3 II
Commodity Code: 32082010
Country of Origin: Netherlands
£207.48 + VAT
£197.11 + VAT
£191.92 + VAT
£186.73 + VAT
Method of Use:
Components should be thoroughly degreased beforeapplication.
- BONDERITE L-GP 12 ACHESON is supplied ready for use by either spraying or dipping. The product is not suitable for brush application
- If spraying, care should be taken to apply an even thin coating of 0.03 mm
- Excessively thick coatings do not work as efficiently and are more difficult to remove
- Apply in a well ventilated, flameproof area
- Required, suitable thinners are available
Method of removal:
After heat treatment, the residue can be removed by any mechanical means, such as grit blasting, or components can be acid pickled.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.