Cleaner designed for fast cleaning of air vehicles, fuselage, landing gear, wheels bays.
£55.30 excl VAT
£66.36 inc VAT
Commodity Code: 34029010
Country of Origin: France
£55.30 + VAT
£52.54 + VAT
£51.15 + VAT
£49.77 + VAT
Features of Synclair A2 Gel:
- SYNCLAIR A2 GEL is easy to handle without risk for the users. It is absolutely free of phosphates, petroleum solvents and colouring agents.
- Because of its presentation in gel, the consumption is strictly limited to the volume needed for covering the surface to be cleaned, even if this surface is vertical or overhanging.
- SYNCLAIR A2 GEL has been tested for its safety on all kinds of painted and unpainted materials: steel, aluminium and alloys (2024, 7075), zinc, titanium, composite materials, glasses, polycarbonates. It causes no embrittlement on high strength steel.
- The application is easy with conventional spraying equipment (Airless is recommended). The product is visible on surfaces, drying is significantly retarded, it does not leave marks and can be very easily rinsed with cold or hot water.
- SYNCLAIR A2 GEL offers high performance; it is suitable for dissolution of heated and hardened greases and oils, of the most adherent soils and \"washable\" temporary protectives (e.g. PROPACO) by a single application ; it therefore replaces solvent-base products often used in such cases.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.