ARDROX 5503 is a clear, colourless, liquid that is completely volatile.
£282.70 excl VAT
£339.24 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£282.70 + VAT
£268.57 + VAT
£261.50 + VAT
£254.43 + VAT
Features of 5503:
- ARDROX 5503 is intended for use as a general solvent cleaner for oils and greases.
- It may be used for a variety of cleaning tasks on all kinds of engineering components and assemblies.
- As the product is completely volatile a treated surface is left in a dry condition.
- ARDROX 5503 may be used by any of the conventional methods such as spraying, dipping, brushing or swabbing. Soak tanks should be constructed with a lid in order to minimise solvent losses by evaporation.
- It is emphasised that when using dipping methods, grease and oil will go into solution and this will leave a film on the surface of components after evaporation of the solvent.
- This problem may be overcome by rinsing in a second tank of the product; when the soil concentration in the first tank becomes excessive its contents should be discarded, the less contaminated solvent in the second tank is then used for the first stage clean and the second tank filled with fresh ARDROX 5503 and used as the clean rinse
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.