£48.33 excl VAT
£58.00 inc VAT
4 In stock
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
Hazardous for transport
Applications for Amberklene FE10:
- Suitable for use in industrial, aviation, automotive, polymer processing, general engineering and textile applications
- A fast and effective cleaner/degreaser
- Powerful flushing action, rapidly removes contaminants
- Evaporates to leave a clean, dry surface
- Safe for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals and most plastics
- Meets military specification- NATO catalogue No. 6850-99-6636478
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.