Alpha AL330 is a prevulcanised latex producing films of very high clarity.
£108.79 excl VAT
£130.55 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£108.79 + VAT
£103.35 + VAT
£100.63 + VAT
£97.91 + VAT
- A modified version of AL330 containing a specialised antioxidant is available as AL1121.
- This product is used in the production of medical products including Catheters.
- Alpha AL330 has been developed for use in latex dipping processes.
- It has a low viscosity to facilitate a smooth uniform dip, and form a transparent latex film.
- Alpha AL330 is particularly useful for the production of goods in which a high degree of transparency is required, e.g. teats, soothers and various surgical applications.
- It is also used as a basis for balloon and glove formulations.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.