Dow Betamate 7120 is a one component, moisture curing adhesive with excellent sag and bead stability based on polyurethane chemistry.
£8.49 excl VAT
£10.19 inc VAT
23 In stock
£8.49 + VAT
£8.07 + VAT
£7.85 + VAT
£7.64 + VAT
Features of 7120-1F:
- Contributes to lightweight design flexibility and safety of the whole vehicle
- Joins dissimilar and hard-to-weld substrates, including high-strength steel, aluminum and magnesium
- Improves durability by reducing fatigue and failure commonly found around spot welds and fasteners
- Seals against environmental conditions that cause corrosion
- Potential to lower cost by reducing welds and gauge, without losing mechanical properties
- Lab- and full-vehicle testing of new-generation crash-resistant structural adhesives show improved crash-resistant performance without any weight increase
The adhesive cures with environmental moisture and skin formation and curing is dependent on humidity, temperature and application dimensions
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.