Bostik 2402 Adhesive is a solvent- borne formulation based on polychloroprene rubber.
£32.34 excl VAT
£38.81 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 & 1593 CL6.1 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£32.34 + VAT
£30.72 + VAT
£29.91 + VAT
£29.11 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 365 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
Features of 2402:
- Gives strong resilient bonds
- Exhibits good resistance to water, heat, humidity
- Bostik-2402 will bond natural, polychloroprene, nitrile, butyl, Hypalon and polyurethane rubber surfaces, rigid PVC, wood, metal, leather
- Bostik2402 bonds synthetic rubber de-ice shoes to aircraft propeller blades
- Used for the manufacture and repair of aircrew and survival clothing and of inflatable equipment.
- Ministry of Defence Specification DTD900/4679A
- Quality assurance and release document approved by the UK Ministry of Defence is AFS 1179B
Bostik 2402 is used in conjunction with Bostikure D Curing Agent as a two part, cold curing adhesive system which has a wide range of industrial applications.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.