Bostik 2402 Adhesive is a solvent- borne formulation based on polychloroprene rubber.
£120.39 excl VAT
£144.47 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 & 1593 CL6.1 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£120.39 + VAT
£117.23 + VAT
£114.06 + VAT
It is used in conjunction with Bostikure D Curing Agent as a two part, cold curing adhesive system which has a wide range of industrial applications.Features
- Bostik 2402 gives strong resilient bonds
- Bostik 2402 exhibits good resistance to water, heat, humidity
- Bostik 2402 will bond natural, polychloroprene, nitrile, butyl, Hypalon and polyurethane rubber surfaces, rigid PVC, wood, metal, leather
- Bostik 2402 bonds synthetic rubber de-ice shoes to aircraft propeller blades
- Used for the manufacture and repair of aircrew and survival clothing and of inflatable equipment.
- Ministry of Defence Specification DTD900/4679A
- quality assurance and release document approved by the UK Ministry of Defence is AFS 1179B
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.