Simson ISR 70-03 Synthetic Polymer Adhesive is one of a wide range of high performance adhesives and sealants based on Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP) technology
£6.85 excl VAT
£8.22 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
£6.85 + VAT
£6.67 + VAT
£6.49 + VAT
- Simson Synthetic Polymer Adhesive ISR 70-03 is designed for bonding rigid polyurethane, polyisocyanurate and phenolic foams together with fibrous and cellular glass insulations to both porous and non-porous substrates. It can be used between layers of insulation, and as an adhesive sealant on butt joints. It is also used for automotive, coachbuilding and industrial applications.
- Simson Synthetic Polymer Adhesive ISR 70-03 has multiple uses and is a permanently elastic and extremely durable moisture curing adhesive/sealant, suitable for applications where relatively large amounts of joint movement must be accommodated, fairly high loads must be withstood and an effective seal must be maintained. Simson Synthetic Polymer Adhesive ISR 70-03 has high bond strength and low temperature adhesive properties
- Solvent, isocyanate and PVC free
- Very good UV resistance and ageing properties
- Wide operating temperature range -40ºC to +120ºC
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint or lacquer systems (a paint compatibility test is recommended)
- Paintable after skin forming (wet on wet); this will not influence the curing speed
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.