3M™Scotch-Grip™ Plastic Adhesive 1099 is a medium viscosity grade for most brush or flow applications.
£19.54 excl VAT
£23.45 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: 35069190
£19.54 + VAT
£18.56 + VAT
£18.07 + VAT
£17.59 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 450 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 450 days for this product
Features of Scotch-weld 1099:
- 3M™Scotch-Grip™ Plastic Adhesive 1099-L is a low viscosity grade for spray application.
- Fast drying.
- Provides strong, flexible bonds.
- Resists weathering, water, fuels, oil and plasticizers.
- Bonds vinyl extrusions and sheeting. (May stain light colored vinyls).
- Also bonds fabrics, foams and many plastics. (Not recommended for polyolefin plastic bonding).
- May be heat cured to obtain superior physical properties.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.