3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesive EC-3587 B/A Gray is a two-part polyurethane that cures at room temperature or with heat to a tough, impact-resistant material. It has excellent adhesion to many metal and plastic substrates.
£489.47 excl VAT
£587.36 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 94 days
£489.47 + VAT
£476.59 + VAT
£463.71 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 180 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
Features of EC-3587:
- It can be used as structural adhesive, void filler, or as a fairing compound.
- Two-part polyurethane that cures at room temperature or with heat to a tough, impact-resistant material.
- It has excellent adhesion to many metal and plastic substrates.
- Sandable structural adhesive
- Excellent void or gap filler
- Excellent fairing compound
- Non-sag when mixed
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.