EPON Resin 815C is a low viscosity liquid bisphenol A based epoxy resin containing a commercial grade of n-butyl glycidyl ether. EPON Resin 815C is functionally equivalent to EPON Resin 815, and is suitable as a replacement for EPON Resin 815 in most applications.
£144.89 excl VAT
£173.87 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 87 days
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£144.89 + VAT
£137.65 + VAT
£134.02 + VAT
£130.40 + VAT
Application Areas/Suggested Uses
- Electrical casting and encapsulation
- Contact and vacuum bag laminating
- Solventless coatings
- Floor topping and grouting compositions
- Low viscosity, allows for easy pumping and wetting of pigments and fillers
- 100% reactive. Reacts with a full range of curing agents
- Provides minimal reduction of performance properties
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.