Araldite AY 103/ HY991 resin is a multipurpose, two component, room temperature curing, transparent liquid adhesive of high strength. It is suitable for bonding wide variety of metals, ceramics, glass, rubber, rigid plastic, and most other materials in common use
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
- Low Viscosity
- Heat Resistant to ca 50Â°C
- Easy to apply over large areas
- Solvent Free
- Bonds a wide variety of materials
- It is particularly easy to apply over large areas
- This adhesive is easy to apply either manually by spatula and stiff brush, or mechanically by metering, mixing and coating equipment
- The adhesive cures at temperatures from 20ÂºC (68ÂºF) to 100ÂºC (212ÂºF)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.