Araldite AV 138M-1 / Hardener HV 998 (sold separately) is a two component, room temperature curing paste adhesive of high strength.
£1731.56 excl VAT
£2077.87 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£1731.56 + VAT
£1644.98 + VAT
£1601.69 + VAT
£1558.40 + VAT
When fully cured the adhesive will have excellent performance at elevated temperatures and has high chemical resistance.
- Low out gassing / volatile loss
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Temperature resistant to 120Â°C
- Thixotropic, gap filling paste
- Araldite AV 138M-1 / Hardener HV 998 is suitable for bonding a wide variety of metals, ceramics, glass, rubbers, rigid plastics and other materials.
- Widely used in many industrial applications where resistance to aggressive or warm environments are required.
- The low out gassing makes this product suitable for specialist electronic telecommunication andaerospace applications.
** Please Note: Hardener HV 998 is sold separetly **
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.