Araldite 420 A/B 1.4Kg Kit ASNA 4125 is a two component, room temperature curing paste adhesive of high strength and toughness.
£126.95 excl VAT
£152.34 inc VAT
37 In stock
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 / 2735 CL8 III/II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£126.95 + VAT
£120.60 + VAT
£117.43 + VAT
£114.26 + VAT
Features of Araldite 420:
- Very high shear and peel strength
- Extremely tough and resilient
- Good moisture resistance
- Bonds a wide variety of materials including metal, wood, rubber, glass fibre reinforced composites and many plastics
- Suitable for a wide variety of metal, honeycomb and fibre reinforced composite bonding applications
- Has very high shear strength even at temperatures up to 70°C and good peel strength.
- Bonding inserts, ferrules, aluminium and composite edge members, joining strips, etc, in both metallic and non-metallic honeycomb sandwich structures.
- Fabrication of composite components using the cut and fold technique
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.