3M Scotch-Weld EC-2216 B/A Epoxy Adhesive Grey 1USQ Kit *DHMS A6.12 Issue C Type 1 *HMS16-1147 Class 2
3M Scotch-Weld EC-2216A flexible, two-part, room temperature curing epoxy with high peel and shear strength. Is identical to 3M Scotch-Weld; Epoxy Adhesive
£125.88 excl VAT
£151.06 inc VAT
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
£125.88 + VAT
£122.57 + VAT
£119.26 + VAT
EC-2216 B/A in chemical composition. Has been labeled, packaged, tested, and certified for aircraft and aerospace applications.
- Cures at room temperature and provides high strength bonds with exceptional performance in shear and peel. It can be used to bond rubber, metal, wood, most plastics and masonry products. Good retention of strength after environmental aging. Resistant to extreme shock, vibration and flexing.
- Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry products
- Base and accelerator are contrasting colors
- Good retention of strength after environmental aging
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications
- The tan NS Adhesive is non-sag for greater bondline control
- The translucent can be injected and meets DOD-A-82720
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.