3M Scotch-Weld EC-2216 B/A Epoxy Adhesive Grey 2oz Kit *BMS5-92L Type 1 Class 4 *DHMS A6.12 Issue C Type 1
3Mâ„¢ Scotch-Weld EC-2216 B/A Epoxy adhesive is a flexible, two-part, room temperature curing epoxy with high peel and shear strength.
£33.13 excl VAT
£39.76 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 94 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
£33.13 + VAT
£31.47 + VAT
£30.65 + VAT
£29.82 + VAT
- Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry products.
- Base and Accelerator are contrasting colors.
- Good retention of strength after environmental aging.
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing.
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications.
- The tan NS Adhesive is non-sag for greater bondline control.
- The translucent can be injected.
- Meets DOD-A-82720.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.