3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Potting Compound DP270 is a two-part, low viscosity, self leveling epoxy resin system designed primarily for potting, sealing, and encapsulation of many electronic components. Our adhesive is non-corrosive to copper and non-exothermic. Its low viscosity provides high flow rate, ideal for precise control when dispensing small amounts.
£15.76 excl VAT
£18.91 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 59 days
UN Number: UN2810 CL6.1 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: 35061000
£15.76 + VAT
£14.97 + VAT
£14.58 + VAT
£14.18 + VAT
- Formula is ideal for potting and bonding electronic and electrical components
- Non-exothermic reaction safeguards heat-sensitive components
- Extended work-time allows for positioning and adjustment to fit prior to setting
- Non-corrosive to copper preserves conductivity and retention of insulation properties
- Effective adhesive system for potting, bonding, joining, gluing, attaching, assembling, encapsulating, and sealing applications
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.