3M™ Scotch-Weld 9323-2 B/A is an epoxy based two part adhesive. It is designed for use where toughness and high strength are required. It maintains a bond at high temperatures.
£108.42 excl VAT
£130.10 inc VAT
UN Number: UN3263 CL8 II
Limited Quantity: 1KG
Hazardous for transport
£108.42 + VAT
£103.00 + VAT
£100.29 + VAT
£97.58 + VAT
- Cures at room temperature of 20-25Â°C (cure rate may be accelerated by the application of mild heat).
- Graphite black in colour.
- Convenient mix ratio.
- Mixed adhesive is non-flow for ease of application.
- Has excellent lap shear and peel strength at room and elevated temperatures.
- High impact resistance. High environmental resistance.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.