£27.14 excl VAT
£32.57 inc VAT
21 In stock
UN Number: UN3263 CL8 II
3M™ Scotch-Weld 7256 B/A is a two part, epoxy based structural adhesive which combines high mechanical strength, excellent toughness and rapid cure at room temperature. It shows good adhesion to a wide variety of materials typically used in aircraft interior strctures. Due to the fast strength build-up, it is an ideal adhesive to bond fasteners or brackets. 3M™ Scotch-Weld 7256 B/A is qualified to Airbus specifications AIMS 10-04-003, and 10-04-011.
- General purpose adhesive for interior bonding
- Non-sagging paste for vertical and overhead application
- Rapid cure at room temperature, can be accelerated by mild heat
- Excellent shear and peel strength on a variety of substrates
- Good environmental and ageing resistance
- Available in cartidges for manual operations, e.g. bracket bonding
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.