£18.91 excl VAT
£22.69 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
UN Number: UN3334 CL9 N/A
- The product is designed for very fast fixturing and fast bonding of rubber and plastics with high strength
- The good flowing behaviour allows an optimal wetting of the surface
- By the low viscosity a very thin layer thickness can be achieved during the joining
- Both solid and foam rubber sections are joinable with an extensive resistance to aging
- The product can be used up to +80 °C operation temperature and at short-term load up to +100 °C.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.