Permabond 920 is the original allyl cyanoacrylate adhesive, specifically designed to provide the high temperature resistance required by certain applications.
£282.34 excl VAT
£338.81 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
£282.34 + VAT
£268.22 + VAT
£261.16 + VAT
£254.11 + VAT
- Apply the adhesive sparingly to one surface (usually 1 drop is sufficient). Bring the components together quickly and correctly aligned.
- Apply sufficient pressure to ensure the adhesive spreads into a thin film.
- Do not disturb or re-align until curing is achieved, normally in a few seconds.
- Any surplus adhesive can be removed with Permabond Cleaner A.
- To optimise the high temperature resistance of the adhesive, post-cure at 150°C for two hours.
- For difficult or porous surfaces, Permabond CSA activator is recommended.
- If bonding polypropylene, polyethylene, PTFE or silicone, prime first with Permabond Polyolefin Primer.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.