The Rapid Re-Lube kit is designed to be used with a specific engine type and contains various cleaning and applicator pads, fan disc keys lot masking clips and other items.
£240.11 excl VAT
£288.13 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
£240.11 + VAT
£228.10 + VAT
£222.10 + VAT
£216.10 + VAT
- New technique for on-wing check and repair maintenance environments.
- A special Molybdenum Disulphide based material, PL470 achieves an improved dry film lubricant on the fan blade root and dovetail.
- Each kit is designed to be used with a specific engine type and contains various cleaning and applicator pads, fan disc key slot masking clips and other items.
- This rapid 14 stage operation, facilitated by the contents of the kit, entails thorough cleaning to remove contamination and debris before the application of PL470 lubricant to the fan blade roots.
- Because the engine removal is no longer required, this process can take place â€˜onwingâ€™ between flights resulting in a very rapid turnaround - a key function that significantly reduces operating costs.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.