A unique safety blow gun that offers maximum blowing force with minimal air consumption.
Commodity Code: 84671900
- Impact and weather resistant
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel nozzle and parts Ergonomic design with soft rubber grip that help eliminates the risk of carpel tunnel syndrome
- Brass threaded air inlet ensures that threads do not shear with repeated use V
- Variable speed trigger for full control of amount of air dispensed
- Confirms to OSHA STD 1-13.1 for safety & are classified as safety blow guns
- Operating pressure 3.5BAR to 16BAR
- Operating tempreture -10Â°C to 70Â°C
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.