£329.28 excl VAT
£395.14 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
The Semco 250-A is designed for the quiet, pneumatic application or sealants, adhesives, potting compounds, and other materials packaged in Semco disposable cartridges or Semkit packages for mulit-component materials.
The Semco model 250-A gun is available with retainers to fit standard 1, 2.5, 6, 8 and 12 ounce disposable cartridges. Air hoses to operate the gun must be ordered separately.
The gun is constructed of durable metal and engineered plastic parts designed to withstand the rigors of the production work place. The nickel plated retainers are affixed to the valve assembly via a quick connect, secure bayonet lock fixture, permitting easy replacement of cartridges. For use in confined locations, the handle can be easily removed to allow more clearance and better manipulation.
- Reduces applied material cost.
- Provides accurate material control.
- Handle can be removed to facilitate application in confined areas.
- 0-100 psi (0-6.9 bar) operating range.
- Available in 1, 2.5, 6, 8 and 12 oz. sizes.
- Bayonet lock on retainer permits quick cartridge change.
- Durable, shock resistant parts.
- Touch control on trigger regulates flow.
- Positive control for smooth, even dispensing.
- Ergonomic design.
- Quiet operation.
- Hands-free/slotted retainer option.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.