CA8311 Low VOC Polyurethane Topcoat, Matt.
£289.75 excl VAT
£347.70 inc VAT
1 In stock
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£289.75 + VAT
£275.26 + VAT
£268.02 + VAT
£260.78 + VAT
- CA8311 is a high solids, VOC compliant polyurethane topcoat possessing excellent chemical resistant properties.
- Used as an internal and external topcoat for aircraft structural components as well as an topcoat for military aircraft and equipment.
- CA8311 possesses excellent UV resistance and long term durability.When applied to suitably primed surfaces
- CA8311 will provide excellent resistance to Skydrol hydraulic fluid
- CA8311 is classed as Chemical Agent Resistant (CARC) in that it will meet the requirements of Stannag 4360.
- This product is available in IR, LIR and SHR formats.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.