PR-1764 Class B is an electrically conductive, corrosion inhibitive sealant. It has a service temperature range from -67°F (-55°C) to 250°F (121°C), with intermittent excursions up to 360°F (182°C)
£440.11 excl VAT
£528.13 inc VAT
1 In stock
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 / 1133 CL3 III/III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£440.11 + VAT
£418.10 + VAT
£407.10 + VAT
£396.10 + VAT
- The cured sealant maintains electrical continuity in aircraft applications
- This material provides excellent longterm EMI/RFI shielding against the common causes of corrosion on aluminum alloys or between dissimilar metals
- The cured sealant is resistant to prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas
- PR-1764 Class B is a two-part, nickel filled, manganese dioxide cured, Permapol® P-3 polythioether compound
- The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula
- Has excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates when correctly primed with PR-148 Adhesion Promoter
Require more nozzles with this mixer? Take a look at the Semco 420 Standard Nozzle NOZZ220544 and buy more when needed. And why not look into Semco Model 285-A Semkit Mixing Machine to make the process even easier.
Need a gun for application? Semco Model 250-A Pneumatic Air Gun 6oz Kit GUN2500000 is a great tool for the Semkit or the Hand Held (Manual) Skeleton 160ml / 6oz Dispenser Gun TEAE05280.
More guns kits and retainers available in different sizes. Please take a look at our range.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.