Mobil Aero HFA and HF are formulated for aircraft systems where use of hydrocarbon-based hydraulic fluids isrequired.
£2341.56 excl VAT
£2809.87 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 87 days
£2341.56 + VAT
£2279.94 + VAT
£2218.32 + VAT
Features and Benefits
- High Viscosity Index (VI)
- Excellent low temperature properties
- Good chemical and oxidation stability
- Meets "super clean" requirements of U.S. Spec. Mil-PRF-5606 (Aero HF)
- Allows equipment operation over a wide range of temperatures
- Provides high performance operation in low ambient conditions
- Resists the formation of acidic constituents, varnishes, and deposits
- Ensures reliable performance of pumps, servo-valves and other hydraulic system components
ApplicationsMobil Aero HFA is a premium quality fluid that meets the quality requirements of the U.S. Military specificationMIL-H-5606A (now obsolete). It has a very high VI and is suitable for use at temperatures down to -54 ºC (-65 ºF). While this quality fluid is no longer used by the U.S. Military, it is still used in some older, small private, and commercial aircraft. It is also used in industrial and commercial equipment requiring good fluidity at very low temperatures, where Mobil Aero HFA provides long,trouble-freeserviceovera widerangeofoperatingconditions.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.