Electrolube FLU Fluxclene is a fast-drying solvent cleaner specially formulated for the quick and efficient removal of flux residues after soldering.
£9.55 excl VAT
£11.46 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£9.55 + VAT
£9.30 + VAT
£9.05 + VAT
Features of Electrolube Flu Fluxclene:
- 100% ozone friendly solvent - i.e. zero ODP.
- Excellent removal of greases, oils and flux residues and acrylic conformal coatings from printed circuit boards (PCBs).
- Leaves a perfectly clean, dry surface - conventional solvents often leave greasy deposits which attract dust and dirt.
- Harmless to most plastics, rubbers, elastomers, and surface coatings.
- CO2 propelled aerosol version available containing 20% more active cleaner, fitted with a 360° valve for use in any orientation. Also available in aerosol form with integral brush.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.