Please note - Due to high volume of orders and shipments, Silmid UK standard despatch are operating at 2-3 days order to shipping service; if required priority shipping services are still available.
ROCOL® AEROSPEC® 200
ROCOL AEROSPEC 200 is an extremely low temperature aerospace grease used on a wide range of airframe components.
Data SheetsPlease login and select to access Datasheets
Designed to give outstanding operational performance on a wide range of airframe components, including bearings,actuators, gears, bushes and sliding surfaces, even where high loads are encountered. ROCOL AEROSPEC 200 demonstrates excellent low temperature performance with extremely low starting and running torque figures.
- Excellent performance in extreme temperatures ranging from -73C to +120C
- Lithium complex soap thickened lubricant with a low viscosity synthetic base fluid for excellent low temperature performance
- Provides exceptional stability in the most extreme conditions
- Highly resistant to water washout
- Approved for the Airbus A380 programme
- Approved to:JSD XG 287
- DEF STAN 91-53/3 /
- NATO G-354
- Rolls Royce Specification R-R OMAT 401G
- Airbus CML No. 03GBC1
- NATO Stock No 9150 99 224-1793 (75g)
- NATO Stock No 9150 99 350-6234
- AIMS 09-06-002
Please Note: the specifications mentioned here are just for information purposes and some references above may not be listed on the certificate of conformity received.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.