An advanced helicopter transmission oil with excellent load-carrying and antiwear performance, it is purpose designed to offer maximum protection to helicopter transmission systems under extreme operating conditions.
Eastman Halo 157™ is fully compatible and miscible with other oils approved to specifications MIL-PRF-23699 and MIL-PRF-7808.
- A purpose-designed lubricant with a viscosity of 9 cSt @ 100°C and 12,700 cSt @ -32°C
- Excellent load-carrying and antiwear performance
- Excellent shear stability
- Good corrosion resistance
- Good elastomer compatibility
- Greater inter-gear film thickness
- High-temperature stability