$36.97 + VAT
$35.12 + VAT
$34.20 + VAT
$33.27 + VAT
Features of ARLON Mox Tape 620:
- Bonds to itself at room temperature within 24 hours.
- Conforms smoothly when wrapped around complex forms.
- Dampens vibration and resists heat and mechanical shock as well as corona.
- Inherently flame resistant and when burned forms a non-conductive ash.
- Insulates with single wrap, thereby reducing labor time and cost.
- Protected by a special interleaved liner.
- Remains non-tacky to the touch and does not adhere to other surfaces, or substrates.
- Resists moisture, oxygen, and ozone to assure continuous high insulation values.
Rectangular tape is of uniform thickness and is ideal for applications where a smooth, even layer of tape is not required. MOX-Tape® 600-R Series rectangular unsupported tapes, which also meet various military and aerospace specifications, are also available. They bond irreversibly to provide an insulative barrier that is resistant to moisture, oxygen, ozone and corona over a wide temperature range (-65°F up to +500°F). Arlon STD silicone tapes provide superior electrical insulation with a dielectric strength of 300 VPM minimum at 356°F/180°C. Arlon unsupported MOX-Tape® 10-series (formerly 600-R) rectangular fusible tapes are of uniform thickness from edge-to-edge. Rectangular tapes are designated Type I under the A-A-59163 specification which supersedes Mil-I-46852C. These fusible tapes are ideal for applications where a smooth, even layer of tape is not required.
- Electromagnetic coil insulation.
- Insulating and sealing electrical connections.
- Insulating coil leads and bus bar connections.
- Insulation for splicing and terminating of wire and cable.
- Insulation of field armature and interpole coils in large motors.
- Motor connections.
- Overwrapping of deteriorated insulation in reclaimed motors.
- Brand: MOX-Tape®
- Color: Black
- Core Diam.: 3""
- Thickness: 20 mils
- Width: 1.0
Specifications and Information
$36.97 excl VAT
($36.97 Inc VAT)
No stock - lead time 38 days
Country Of Origin
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.