$25.08 + VAT
$23.83 + VAT
$23.20 + VAT
$22.57 + VAT
Features of 3M 2228:
- Conformable for application over irregular surfaces
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulation
- Self-fusing tape
- Flexible over wide temperature range
- Excellent weather and moisture resistance
- Excellent adhesion and sealing characteristics with
- copper, aluminium and power cable jacket materials
- Thick construction allows quick application build-up and padding over irregular connections
Scotch 2228 consists of an ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) backing coated with aggressive, temperature-stable mastic adhesive. It is designed for electrical insulating and moisture sealing applications.
Specifications and Information
$25.08 excl VAT
($25.08 Inc VAT)
No stock - lead time 31 days
Country Of Origin
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.