Please note - Due to high volumes of orders and shipments, Silmid UK standard despatch is operating at 2-3 days order to shipping service, Silmid Export standard despatch is operating at 4-5 days order to shipping service. if required priority shipping services are still available.
AeroShell Ascender Turbine Engine Oil
AeroShell Ascender is approved to *MIL-PRF-23699 HTS Grade *SAE AS5780D HPC Grade. It is a high performance, low coking, 5 mm2/s synthetic hindered ester base stock combined with a state of the art additive system
Data SheetsPlease login and select to access Datasheets
AeroShell Ascender is a high performance, low coking, 5 mm2/s synthetic hindered ester base stock combined with a state of the art additive system to both improve thermal and oxidation stability and provide superior elastomer compatibility.
- Excellent elastomer seal compatibility
- Reduced chance of seal swell or degradation leading to high oil consumption and cost of changing the seals
- Low coking performance Less chance of oil coke build up in bearing chambers and oils service pipes resulting in lower maintenace and cleaning costs
- Improved oxidation and thermal stability Extended oil life during arduous engine conditions
- Excellent compatibility with other approved oils
- No issues or concerns when changing from one approved oil to AeroShell Ascender
- AHigh Performance Capability grade oil
- Improved performance over traditional standard grade oils can help reduce maintenance costs and extend engines life
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.