$293.34 + VAT
$278.67 + VAT
$271.34 + VAT
$264.01 + VAT
Features of PlanetElf ACD 68:
- ASHRAE thermal stability tests confirm the excellent behavior of the lubricant at high temperature in presence of refrigerant, water and metallic components.
- Neutral behaviour with the refrigerating equipments (Anti-rust, anti-corrosion properties with copper metals, compatibility with varnishes, elastomers and paints, high resistance to hydrolysis)
- Low dilution of refrigerant in oil for the high viscosity grades (PLANETELF ACD FY range), for good lubricity and oil separation properties (low carry-over)
- The good miscibility of the fluid viscosities of PLANETELF ACD allows a good oil return property, specially in dry-ex equipments.
- Refrigerating compressors using HFC refrigerants
- Compatible with all kinds of HFC refrigerants: R134a, R404A, R407C, R410A, R507, R23…
- PLANETELF ACD 32, 46 and 68 are suitable for piston compressors.
- PLANETELF ACD 68, 100FY, 150FY and 220FY are suitable for rotary compressors (screw or centrifugal).
- International classification - ISO 6743-3: DRD
- OEMs - AERZEN, BOCK, FRASCOLD, GRAM, GRASSO, HOWDEN, MCQUAY, SABROE, SULZER, YORK.
Specifications and Information
$293.34 excl VAT
($293.34 Inc VAT)
No stock - lead time 45 days
Country Of Origin
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.