Acheson Dag 154, a specially processed colloidal graphite dry film lubricant, air dries rapidly at room temperature and adheres tenaciously to most substrates with minimum surface preparation.
- Ultra-thin opaque film forming properties
- High lubricity for tight tolerances of mating parts
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Allows for a variety of parts to be processed with the same coating, saving on costs
- Fast air-cure times
- Ability to vary conductivity
- Multi-purpose application for conductive effect on the part
- Bonderite L-GP 154
- Graphite Dry Film Lubricant & Resistive Coating
- 15.88Kg Pail
- (was Acheson)
Specifications and Information
No stock - lead time 108 days
Country Of Origin
UN1263 CL3 II
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.