Please note - Due to high volumes of orders and shipments, Silmid UK standard despatch is operating at 2-3 days order to shipping service, Silmid Export standard despatch is operating at 4-5 days order to shipping service. if required priority shipping services are still available.
FEP Heat-Shrinkable Sleeving 2.6mm - 2.0mm ID x 30Mt
Heat-shrinkable FEP sleeving is the ultimate choice for applications th at need high resistance to temperature, chemicals, solvents, UV light etc.
- Commodity Code 39100000
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Product notice - This product is due to be discontinued. For information regarding alternative products please contact us on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1675 432850.
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
- Virtual total chemical and solvent resistance.
- Working temperature from -200 to +260C.
- Remains flexible at cryogenic temperatures.
- Very low coefficient offriction.
- Extremely high electrical resistance.
- Very low dielectric loss at high frequencies.
- Total resistance to UV radiation.
- Naturally non-inflammable.
- Inert to body tissue(does not cause reaction).
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.