$9.14 + VAT
$8.89 + VAT
$8.65 + VAT
Features of EML:
- Reduces electrical resistance across the switch or connector by increasing the surface area of the contact.
- An excellent electrical contact lubricant, electrical contact setting, and smooth mechanical setting selection and performance
- Reduces contact resistance to a low stable level without altering frequency through the components designed variable setting range
- Non-silicone, synthetic lubricant, eliminating problems caused by carbon deposits and silicone migration
- Clear, non-staining, anti-static
- Conveniently packed in aerosol with extension tube for inaccessible areas
- Compatible with most plastics, paints and rubbers
- Prevents capacitance, resistance and frequency deviations, erratic high and low setting spots, sparking and tracking
- Rapid solvent evaporation ensures swift return to normal operation
- RoHS-2 Compliant (2011/65/EU)
- NATO Stock No: 6850-99-244-6886
Specifications and Information
$9.14 excl VAT
($9.14 Inc VAT)
48 In stock
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.