$285.54 + VAT
$271.27 + VAT
$264.13 + VAT
$256.99 + VAT
Epo-tek H77 A/B is a two component, thermally conductive electrically insulating epoxy system. Supplied is a 454gm kit.
- Designed for lid sealing of hybrids found in hermetic packaging of micro electronics
- High temperature epoxy
- Coatings on metals have been subjected to temperatures as high as 260Â° without bond failure
- Excellent solvent and chemical resistance
- Ideal for harsh environments found in aircraft, under hood automotive, medical and petrochemical refineries
- H77 A/B
- Thermally Conductive Epoxy Adhesive
- 454gm (1Lb) Kit
Specifications and Information
$285.54 excl VAT
($285.54 Inc VAT)
No stock - lead time 38 days
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.