$203.57 + VAT
$193.39 + VAT
$188.31 + VAT
$183.21 + VAT
Epo-tek 353ND Advantages & Application Notes:
- Reasonable pot-life that allows for low temperature curing to be realized. It has an amber color change upon cure.
- NASA approved, low outgassing epoxy - http://outgassing.nasa.gov/
- Semiconductor suggested applications: wafer-wafer bonding of CSP; fabrication of MEMs devices; flip chip underfill.
- Hybrid suggested applications: providing near hermetic seals in sensor devices, resisting high temperature packaging o Down-Hole petrochemical fiber optic sensors, resisting >200Â°C field conditions
- Fiber optic adhesive designed to meet Telecordia 1221 - suggested applications: o Sealing fiber into ferrules, transmitting light in the optical pathway from 800- 1550 nm range o Fiber component packaging; adhesive for active alignment of optics, environmental seal of opto-package, V-groove arrays
Medical suggested applications:
- Potting Fiber Optic bundles into SST ferrules for light guides and endoscopes, resisting sterilization cycles of autoclave, ETO, gamma, H202 plasma
- Certified to USP Class VI Biocompatiblility Standards for medical implants; adhesive for catheter devices including stents and guide wires
Electronics Assembly suggested Applications:
- Used as dielectric layer in the fabrication of capacitors; laminating PZT ferroelectrics found in ultrasound or ink-jetting devices
- Impregnating and insulating copper coil windings in motors and inductor coils. Bonding ferrite cores and
Specifications and Information
$203.57 excl VAT
($203.57 Inc VAT)
No stock - lead time 31 days
Country Of Origin
UN3267 CL8 / 3082 CL9 III
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.