ROCOL® Z25 Fluid Corrosion Preventative 20Lt Jerry
- Commodity Code 34031980
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
ROCOL Z25 Fluid is an excellent water displacing lubricant for a wide range of indoor applications. ROCOL Z25 Fluid is a high performance, all round, water displacing, cleaning and penetrating lubricant offering excellent corrosion protection for up to 1 year.
- ROCOL Z25 Fluid demonstrates a good temperature range of -20°C to +110°C
- It provides a thin, high performance oily film with excellent indoor corrosion protection for up to 1 year on a wide range of components
- Provides good de-watering properties
- Exhibits good penetration to ensure complete de-watering and protection of intricate components
- The product is specially formulated to clean oilcontaminated parts leaving a light, corrosion protective film
- Ideal for light lubrication of chains, hinges, linkages and pins
- The product does not contain silicones or chlorinated solvents.
- ROCOL Z25 Fluid is used for de-watering andproviding a light, oily, corrosion protective film on components stored indoors.
- ROCOL Z25 Fluid is also ideal for the lubrication of many types of light to medium duty applications such as hinges, linkages, pins,slides etc.
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.