Bostik 7132K Adhesive 1USG Kit BMS5-127 is a solvent bourne, polyester resin based formulation supplied in two parts, Bostik 7132R adhesive and Boscodur 24T curing agent.
- After mixing the application it cures to provide tough, resilient bonds having good heat and creep resistance
- A particular feature of this adhesive is the high initial bond strength it provides
- Specially designed for the vacuum press bonding of PVC sheeting to wood, fibreboard and most porous substrates
- Due to its high green strength this adhesive system permits edge trimming to be carried out immediately after the laminate is removed from the vacuum former
- Bostik 7132 will also bond with polyolefin foams, polyester films, most plastic laminating films, foils, sheet metal surfaces and to cellulosics in general
- Bostik 24T is used to ensure the development of heat and creep resistant bonds
- Meets the requirements of BMS5-127 Type 2 Class 2 Revision F