Product notice - The Redux product family is now known as HexBond. For more information on this change please click here.
HexBond™ 219/2-NA Foaming Adhesive Film 2SqMt (Freezer Storage -18°C) *DHS 179-292 Issue 7
- Commodity Code 39209928
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Please Note - This product should be stored in the freezer. It is recommended that international shipments are shipped with DRY ICE. Please click here to add this to your basket.
HexBond 219/2-NA is a foaming adhesive film presented in sheet form. They expand during the cure cycle to fill gaps and adhere strongly to all parts of the structure with which they come into contact
- High strength at temperatures from -55°C to 260°C.
- Less than 1% volatiles emitted during cure.
- Suitable for aluminium and fibre-reinforced composite sandwich constructions.
- Expansion ratios from 1:1.9 to 1:4
- Suitable for thin sections
- Joining honeycombe core sections
- Bonding honeycombe core to edge members
- Bonding inserts into sandwich structures
- HexBond 219/2-NA
- Foaming Adhesive Film
- *DHS 179-292 Issue 7
- (Freezer Storage -18°C)
**Please note, we recommend the use of dry ice for transportation. Click here to add dry ice to your basket**
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.