Please note - Due to high volumes of orders and shipments, Silmid UK standard despatch is operating at 2-3 days order to shipping service, Silmid Export standard despatch is operating at 4-5 days order to shipping service. if required priority shipping services are still available.
Royco 808 Synthetic Turbine Engine Oil 1USQ Can *MIL-PRF-7808L Grade 3
Royco 808 is a synthetic base lubricating oil for gas turbine engines requiring an oil with lower volatility and higher oxidative stability than is obtainable with conventional mineral based turbine oils
- Commodity Code 27101983
- Country of Origin United States
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
- Royco 808 is formulated using the highest quality polyol ester based stocks compunded with additives to impart higher oxidation and corrosion resistance
- Enhanced anti-wear protection
- These benefits provide for exceptionally clean engine operation as well as extended drain intervals
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability
- Low pour point
- Not interchangeable with any other lubricating oils except those qualified under Mil-PRF-7808 and mil-PRF-23699
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.