$9.59 + VAT
$9.11 + VAT
$8.87 + VAT
$8.63 + VAT
- Simson Synthetic Polymer Adhesive ISR 70-03 is designed for bonding rigid polyurethane, polyisocyanurate and phenolic foams together with fibrous and cellular glass insulations to both porous and non-porous substrates. It can be used between layers of insulation, and as an adhesive sealant on butt joints. It is also used for automotive, coachbuilding and industrial applications.
- Simson Synthetic Polymer Adhesive ISR 70-03 has multiple uses and is a permanently elastic and extremely durable moisture curing adhesive/sealant, suitable for applications where relatively large amounts of joint movement must be accommodated, fairly high loads must be withstood and an effective seal must be maintained. Simson Synthetic Polymer Adhesive ISR 70-03 has high bond strength and low temperature adhesive properties.
Simson ISR 70-03 Synthetic Polymer Adhesive Features:
- Solvent, isocyanate and PVC free
- Very good UV resistance and ageing properties
- Wide operating temperature range -40ºC to +120ºC
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint or lacquer systems (a paint compatibility test is recommended)
- Paintable after skin forming (wet on wet); this will not influence the curing speed